Benefits and Healthy Work Environment
Learn about HCA’s benefits and our healthy work environment.
Electronic Pay Stub (e-stub)
Keep track of your wages and PTO from this helpful website. You can get information 24/7 and paystubs are posted on the Thursday before payday.
The Good Government Group is a grassroots employee organization, made up of HCA staff throughout Florida and we welcome the participation of our friends, family, physicians and volunteers in helping to improve healthcare in Florida. GGG provides a unique way for all our staff to become informed, involved, and politically active.
HCA Hope Fund
The HCA Hope Fund is an employee-run, employee-supported 501©3 charity. The goal of the HCA Hope Fund is simple: to help HCA employees and their immediate families who are affected by hardship. This includes disasters, extended illness/injury and other special situations. The fund provides emergency information, referrals and/or financial aid. HCA employees, vendors, affiliated physicians and the general public can make tax-deductible donations to the fund.
For your convenience, you can download any of the Employee Forms below simply by clicking on them.
- Address Change Form (PDF - 6.35KB)
- Adoption Assistance (PDF - 152KB)
- Benefits Summary (PDF - 18.7KB)
- Direct Deposit (PDF - 1.53MB)
- Employee Vehicle Identification (PDF - 5.63KB)
- F.A.Q. (PDF - 54.8KB)
- Leave of Absence/FMLA Application (PDF - 298KB)
- PTO Cash In Request (PDF - 22.4KB)
- W-4 2009 Form (PDF - 223KB)
- Referral Bonus (PDF - 19.3KB)
- Time Clock Correction/Adjustment (PDF - 3.5KB)
- Tuition Assistance (PDF - 5.45KB)