Have you noticed that someone is Connected to Caring?
We want to hear about your experience. Nominate someone today:
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.
- Connect – Creates a sense of belonging by listening with empathy and understanding.
- Acknowledge – Recognizes and affirms the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual. Greets people with a smile and uses their names. Creates a lasting impression.
- Relate – Gets to know people on a personal level in order to understand their preferences and create trust. Goes out of their way to help others.
- Involve – Ensures that colleagues, patients and their families are kept informed. Ensures that patients' rights are respected and they are involved in their care.
- Nurture – Shows concern for others and encourages their recovery and/or encourages their growth and development.
- Give – Shows the willingness to give more of their time and knowledge than what is expected. Goes above and beyond what is required.